super lazy
Think I am really getting lazier and lazier by the day... From the time I tried to exercise till now I didn't even TRY. How is this for a change?
... ...
Speechless..... .... Guess Andre managed to force me to go for a workout... ... But I think I'm regretting it man.. ... My flesh is willing but my heart is weak.:( *sigh*
The PC show is going to be over in 2 days time and think I better get something from there soon cos' the next fair isn't going to be ard here for some time...
Okay, dull life again, but getting really lazy. Didnt even bother to bathe until now... ...
BYEEE!!!
... ...
Speechless..... .... Guess Andre managed to force me to go for a workout... ... But I think I'm regretting it man.. ... My flesh is willing but my heart is weak.:( *sigh*
The PC show is going to be over in 2 days time and think I better get something from there soon cos' the next fair isn't going to be ard here for some time...
Okay, dull life again, but getting really lazy. Didnt even bother to bathe until now... ...
BYEEE!!!