It's my life story

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Season 10 is BACK!

Was walking by the living room today when my sis chanced upon the 10th season of...

The Amazing Race



How could I ever miss such an important event? After "Yahoo-ing" (i dont use google) it, I realised that it's out!!! Luckily this week is the first episode, so I didn't miss much. However since the first telecast would be on a Monday night for subsequent weeks, it seems that I would have to record before watching it at a later time during the week since I have labs at that time. (If I knew of this, I would have put the Digital Lab sessions during wednesday afternoons...)

Hmm... funny that Channel 5 is not showing it on TV. Ahh well their loss anyway...

Here's the trailer for the 10th season of The Amazing Race. click here. (Do note that you need "Realplayer" , the same player as the one used for ... to play this video)

Also, I have uploaded the Official Webpage of The Amazing Race at the links on the sidebar as well. =)