Some updates.
Back from hell. Shoulders ache as usual. !@)(#)_@(#)_@
I typed an entire post and for some reason, it got deleted.
ARGH.
Anyway, I'm now in my last semester with "Wireless Comms" and "Sampling from Finite Population" as my final 2 modules.
Anyway, schedule has been quite packed recently with a few changes. Sis got back from Aussie for a week and got me a Nexus S phone. Not bad. Now got new free phone.
Somehow, kinda worried for studies. Donno why but I seem to be lagging behind. GRARH.
I typed an entire post and for some reason, it got deleted.
ARGH.
Anyway, I'm now in my last semester with "Wireless Comms" and "Sampling from Finite Population" as my final 2 modules.
Anyway, schedule has been quite packed recently with a few changes. Sis got back from Aussie for a week and got me a Nexus S phone. Not bad. Now got new free phone.
Somehow, kinda worried for studies. Donno why but I seem to be lagging behind. GRARH.