this place is discovered! and thanx to a link... to here... :(
I just realised this blog is linked (which was not what I wanted). Fortunately, Dom told me abt this. But I think it shldn't be too many pple reading this blog. Reasons being:
1. THis blog is kinda boring with ranting and all and nothing else.
2. The link to this place is almost kinda hard to find. (It took me few hrs to find which blog was linking it here)
BUt heck. people can still read on my complaints and such. how wonderful.
On a lighter note, it is wonderful to know that I'm meeting my my commrades (or however u spell that) soon aftering being scattered all over the place. Good time to exchange IPPT tips with them and who knows? they might even offer a quick solution... (think hard and u know what is the "quick solution", else I'm so dead... ...) sadly not many of us were able to locate QR after he left for US. Such a nincompoop. No contact number or equivalent left behind.
Definitely deserves to be shot. What kinda shot? (we all know don't we?)
1. THis blog is kinda boring with ranting and all and nothing else.
2. The link to this place is almost kinda hard to find. (It took me few hrs to find which blog was linking it here)
BUt heck. people can still read on my complaints and such. how wonderful.
On a lighter note, it is wonderful to know that I'm meeting my my commrades (or however u spell that) soon aftering being scattered all over the place. Good time to exchange IPPT tips with them and who knows? they might even offer a quick solution... (think hard and u know what is the "quick solution", else I'm so dead... ...) sadly not many of us were able to locate QR after he left for US. Such a nincompoop. No contact number or equivalent left behind.
Definitely deserves to be shot. What kinda shot? (we all know don't we?)