*celebrate good times.... C'mon!*
The very first significant event that happened in 2006 was the celebration of Tim's birthday! HA! At last! He is 21! Now he can finally enter the R21 theatre openly without having to sneak/crawl/beg to enter. It waz a great celebration with the manager at Aiwo even giving him this healthy dessert for his birthday.


dont be mistaken... the second picture is not what u think it is... It's our left over ice cream after being gobbled up by 13 of us. =) Right after eating healthy food at Aiwo we went for ice cream... Sheesh... But heck, the ice cream was of a lousy quality... (it tasted like some powder...)
Returned home at 145am only to leave for SR with YT at 12noon plus i think... (okay, i admit... this time i was late... but sheesh.... u can't blame me... I slept at 4am...Moreover, it was raining, so it was meant to be a sleeping-day.) Left for NUS with her to print notes there. It is really darn hard to use Chinese to search for books. But heck, I conquered it. *grinz* Again, that night... guess where we had our dinner?

Holland Village XO Fish head Beehoon
Of cuz we had more than that.. We also had a BBQ stingray! For 2 people, it was kinda filling... Again I reached home ard 10pm that night. But this time, to my horror! My GEM module got outbidded! If I placed 1 pt, I understand why this is so, but for 20 pts? Okay, at least the statistics were kinda misleading when they were available. Honestly, I'm shocked. This is the first time I was out-bidded and I was utterly disappointed as I was at a loss as to what to take now. SHeesh. But heck. (BTW, I dropped my "Nation Building in Singapore" after reading the course outline. WTH. I must be insane to only read the outline after bidding for it! Immediately I rejected this module and wasted 1 pt for this invaluable lesson taught. :(
Wanted to proceed to Changi Beach Club for a swim + sun-tanning to keep my torso toned. But again, luck wasn't on my side. Ended up swimming 2 laps and a lil' tanner. (note the word: 'lil'. At least it's better than Tim who continued being a white chicken. OKAY! JUST JOKING!)
In the evening, we went Jared's place for gaming on his X Box Console! And I became a pro with just a few hours of gaming! Did I mention that I beat Tim, JH and many others in those games? But again, it's a no wonder... Tim wants to drive "safely" in racing games keeping his speed limit to 50mph and JH insist on finding me to shoot (those shoot as in bang bang not any others.) though Tim might be just right beside him. But heck. It was a great game! Great game cos' I saw the strengths of everyone... Like how tactical JH can get when he sneaked up behind my player and silenced him at once and how Tim was able to sms as he drove his car ard the track. Seriously, it's kinda amazing... But i still think killing Jared's player shld be worth 2 pts instead of the usual 1. He is skillful. In fact, so skillful that it seemed that my character was there for him to be killed... :( Heh!
And on friday, I went out again to shop for my berms. But it seems that boardshorts are the in thing nowadays (or am i wrong?), so I got one from OP. Caught a movie with YT "A Chinese Tall Story". The plot was not as thick as how i wanted it to be. In fact it was so darn thin that it seem incredible. One moment the character will behave sane and another, he will become like some mad DRATER for absolutely no reason. And the worse thing is that the jokes themselves are lame. Heck. I exchanged the movie passes with my complimentry ticket.
okay, I guess I shld end here now. Kinda tired. Gotta sleep and replenish for tml. Lessons beginning next week again. Kudos!


dont be mistaken... the second picture is not what u think it is... It's our left over ice cream after being gobbled up by 13 of us. =) Right after eating healthy food at Aiwo we went for ice cream... Sheesh... But heck, the ice cream was of a lousy quality... (it tasted like some powder...)
Returned home at 145am only to leave for SR with YT at 12noon plus i think... (okay, i admit... this time i was late... but sheesh.... u can't blame me... I slept at 4am...Moreover, it was raining, so it was meant to be a sleeping-day.) Left for NUS with her to print notes there. It is really darn hard to use Chinese to search for books. But heck, I conquered it. *grinz* Again, that night... guess where we had our dinner?

Holland Village XO Fish head Beehoon
Of cuz we had more than that.. We also had a BBQ stingray! For 2 people, it was kinda filling... Again I reached home ard 10pm that night. But this time, to my horror! My GEM module got outbidded! If I placed 1 pt, I understand why this is so, but for 20 pts? Okay, at least the statistics were kinda misleading when they were available. Honestly, I'm shocked. This is the first time I was out-bidded and I was utterly disappointed as I was at a loss as to what to take now. SHeesh. But heck. (BTW, I dropped my "Nation Building in Singapore" after reading the course outline. WTH. I must be insane to only read the outline after bidding for it! Immediately I rejected this module and wasted 1 pt for this invaluable lesson taught. :(
Wanted to proceed to Changi Beach Club for a swim + sun-tanning to keep my torso toned. But again, luck wasn't on my side. Ended up swimming 2 laps and a lil' tanner. (note the word: 'lil'. At least it's better than Tim who continued being a white chicken. OKAY! JUST JOKING!)
In the evening, we went Jared's place for gaming on his X Box Console! And I became a pro with just a few hours of gaming! Did I mention that I beat Tim, JH and many others in those games? But again, it's a no wonder... Tim wants to drive "safely" in racing games keeping his speed limit to 50mph and JH insist on finding me to shoot (those shoot as in bang bang not any others.) though Tim might be just right beside him. But heck. It was a great game! Great game cos' I saw the strengths of everyone... Like how tactical JH can get when he sneaked up behind my player and silenced him at once and how Tim was able to sms as he drove his car ard the track. Seriously, it's kinda amazing... But i still think killing Jared's player shld be worth 2 pts instead of the usual 1. He is skillful. In fact, so skillful that it seemed that my character was there for him to be killed... :( Heh!
And on friday, I went out again to shop for my berms. But it seems that boardshorts are the in thing nowadays (or am i wrong?), so I got one from OP. Caught a movie with YT "A Chinese Tall Story". The plot was not as thick as how i wanted it to be. In fact it was so darn thin that it seem incredible. One moment the character will behave sane and another, he will become like some mad DRATER for absolutely no reason. And the worse thing is that the jokes themselves are lame. Heck. I exchanged the movie passes with my complimentry ticket.
okay, I guess I shld end here now. Kinda tired. Gotta sleep and replenish for tml. Lessons beginning next week again. Kudos!