improvised adobe
Into the second week of the term and I still can't believe that my lessons actually start as early as 8 am and end as late as 8pm! Gosh! And now a sudden influx of 6 modules! Okay, I admit, I asked for it. But, I asked for it alot earlier when I was still in my infant stage of understanding my then current 5 modules workload. To accomodate the time slot for the 6th module lecture, I had to swap my LAB lessons which are (fortunately) held only twice this sem to Thursday morning. :( And again, because of the clash with my Phy tutorial, I had to swap again. Basically, I'm changing tutorials and classes like no one's biz. This is not so bad... Wait till u see how jia lat I am in trying to find a grp to do my SS project(due to the fact that I was enrolled later in this module). First and foremost, there is no forum under that module secondly the coordinator expects u to find urself a grp. So there I am replying to emails like
"Hi, I am XXX. Want to do project work together?"
To me, this is something like saying:
"Hi! I am left on the shelf and have no one to join for project work. As seen, I am so ever-pathetic, are u willing to accept me in the grp?" <--tell u honestly huh, this sounds like begging and this is something like how I'm feeling now...
Due to these weird unexpected series of unfortunate events, I think I shall handle the case of some fella misplacing my trust [I realised that more people started to know my CAP score and I think I know who this big-mouth spreader is...] at a later time when I can even breathe aka catch my breath. Best thing is... tutorials are beginning next week and I'm still rushing my tutorials today such that I didn't even attend the meeting at Youth Park at 8 am today cos' I overslept. Wait. Before u blindly point your witchy fingers at me for breaking my promise to attend, hear me out: I was rushing to complete my tutorials yesterday so that I can actually truely have fun today. In the end, I slept at 3am so I woke up late and didn't go. (Okay, this isn't quite a good excuse... )
Now to improvise this darn disgusting place, I decided to add a tagboard here. So there. Be satisfied it's slightly more user friendly now. So, as I add stuff like "Guess where..." don't complain no place to comment. And again, since this is my first time adding such decorations to my adobe, it better be appreciated with starting comments like "woah! nice leh, I am beginning to get comfy here!" or something along that line and not "Woah! At last got tagboard huh... what took u so long..." If I get comments like the latter, I'm gg to fry u alive.
BTW, I sent Tim off last week. It's like some kind of compensation to him for not sending him off the very first time last year. But well... it was great fun getting my new clothes (especially the OP shirt and jeans)and ultimately the new ME. =) heard some joker bought the same OP shirt I bought... what a numskull... How dare!
"Hi, I am XXX. Want to do project work together?"
To me, this is something like saying:
"Hi! I am left on the shelf and have no one to join for project work. As seen, I am so ever-pathetic, are u willing to accept me in the grp?" <--tell u honestly huh, this sounds like begging and this is something like how I'm feeling now...
Due to these weird unexpected series of unfortunate events, I think I shall handle the case of some fella misplacing my trust [I realised that more people started to know my CAP score and I think I know who this big-mouth spreader is...] at a later time when I can even breathe aka catch my breath. Best thing is... tutorials are beginning next week and I'm still rushing my tutorials today such that I didn't even attend the meeting at Youth Park at 8 am today cos' I overslept. Wait. Before u blindly point your witchy fingers at me for breaking my promise to attend, hear me out: I was rushing to complete my tutorials yesterday so that I can actually truely have fun today. In the end, I slept at 3am so I woke up late and didn't go. (Okay, this isn't quite a good excuse... )
Now to improvise this darn disgusting place, I decided to add a tagboard here. So there. Be satisfied it's slightly more user friendly now. So, as I add stuff like "Guess where..." don't complain no place to comment. And again, since this is my first time adding such decorations to my adobe, it better be appreciated with starting comments like "woah! nice leh, I am beginning to get comfy here!" or something along that line and not "Woah! At last got tagboard huh... what took u so long..." If I get comments like the latter, I'm gg to fry u alive.
BTW, I sent Tim off last week. It's like some kind of compensation to him for not sending him off the very first time last year. But well... it was great fun getting my new clothes (especially the OP shirt and jeans)and ultimately the new ME. =) heard some joker bought the same OP shirt I bought... what a numskull... How dare!