It's my life story

Monday, May 15, 2006

CHMA

Was back in CHS today. And gotta thank Mr Wang for the DVDs of CHMA 04 video =). I was really amazed at the production and indeed, the imedia club has really progressed by leaps and bounds since 2000 (the year which I left). I was pretty amazed by the efforts put in my Imedia club. BTW, there is also a recording studio in school! Wow! Not many schools have that!


This is where students record their singing so that they can "self-evaluate" before the actual CHMA.


This is the recording studio itself. As seen here, one of the IMedia Crew hard at work.


The CHMA '04 special edition! (With compliments from Mr Wang)

What is CHMA all about? Well, Im not the right person to tell u this. So, let me redirect u to
  • CH Music Awards

  • . Click on the same link to get more details on CHMA06. Dont worry, I will be uploading this as part of my links, soon...