quite a relaxing friday, away from work load (not any other load) (-,-)
It's lecturers like this that really keep lectures interesting instead of having students sleeping all the time... Really, I think many students would agree that he's the most humorous and best lecturer in NTU's EEE department.
After the lecture at noon today, rushed down to Vivocity for "Death Note" only to....
1. Have lunch alone
2. Stand around like a doofus alone
3. Enter the theatre late alone
All because my bro was late for an hour. I infuriated to the max. But well... I shouldn't say more as we had a destressing session out at aracde right after that at E-Zone and Suntec. For those few hours, it was rather "stress-free" (note: only those few hrs minus the time i waited outside GV.) Luckily I chatted past 5pm cos' I just checked my inbox only to realise that the tutor sent an email TODAY at 215pm to inform everyone that the 5pm tutorial session is cancelled and he would do the make-up session on Tuesday (which is a public holiday at 9am). I mean, most of our lessons end at noon today and by sending an email only at such a late notice, not everyone would be able to recieve it and more often than not, I'm pretty sure there would be many "hardcore-EE2006-students" waiting outside the classroom as they would not be notified unless they check their emails which, in this case, they would have gone home at noon. How smart... If I'm going for the tutorial next week on a holiday (which explains how nutty i am), I bet there would be "i'm-going-to-slap-my-ee2006-tutor" expression on many people's faces which would be a rather hilarious way to start the tutorial session on a public holiday early morning.
So much work to catch up, so many labs to cover, and so many chapters to revise... There's 1 more C2 lab on controls and systems (those who prefer the "domina****" stuff would love this module cos it teaches us how to use numbers to control or even determine output, bleah bleah bleah...), wiring up of my breadboard, 2 more D1 labs, 1 more D2 test, 2 more Signals E-test, 3 grp experiments on stats by EE2012 and 1 grp assignement by ST3235, which is getting harder and harder(told ya my life is hard) by the day... Argghhhh.... I need >24 hrs a day... :*(
It's times like this that I feel like being "choked to the max" by engin modules. But whenever I'm about to say things like "wah lau... this is going to be my worse sem ever with the hardest module I have taken so far to be EE****" (where **** is the range of ALL EE module codes), the thought of CS1102C (aka the super ultimate killer C++ data structures and algo module) come to my mind. Then I realise I shouldn't be mouthing this because... Nothing beats thefreaking C++ module which I have taken last sem. CS1101C was bad, CS1102C was worse. Putting them together is tentamount to getting raped over and over again (twice in a row, non-stop).
On the other hand, for those interested in stats, do check out this interesting link on The Weak law of large numbers section from Wikipedia.org
After the lecture at noon today, rushed down to Vivocity for "Death Note" only to....
1. Have lunch alone
2. Stand around like a doofus alone
3. Enter the theatre late alone
All because my bro was late for an hour. I infuriated to the max. But well... I shouldn't say more as we had a destressing session out at aracde right after that at E-Zone and Suntec. For those few hours, it was rather "stress-free" (note: only those few hrs minus the time i waited outside GV.) Luckily I chatted past 5pm cos' I just checked my inbox only to realise that the tutor sent an email TODAY at 215pm to inform everyone that the 5pm tutorial session is cancelled and he would do the make-up session on Tuesday (which is a public holiday at 9am). I mean, most of our lessons end at noon today and by sending an email only at such a late notice, not everyone would be able to recieve it and more often than not, I'm pretty sure there would be many "hardcore-EE2006-students" waiting outside the classroom as they would not be notified unless they check their emails which, in this case, they would have gone home at noon. How smart... If I'm going for the tutorial next week on a holiday (which explains how nutty i am), I bet there would be "i'm-going-to-slap-my-ee2006-tutor" expression on many people's faces which would be a rather hilarious way to start the tutorial session on a public holiday early morning.
So much work to catch up, so many labs to cover, and so many chapters to revise... There's 1 more C2 lab on controls and systems (those who prefer the "domina****" stuff would love this module cos it teaches us how to use numbers to control or even determine output, bleah bleah bleah...), wiring up of my breadboard, 2 more D1 labs, 1 more D2 test, 2 more Signals E-test, 3 grp experiments on stats by EE2012 and 1 grp assignement by ST3235, which is getting harder and harder(told ya my life is hard) by the day... Argghhhh.... I need >24 hrs a day... :*(
It's times like this that I feel like being "choked to the max" by engin modules. But whenever I'm about to say things like "wah lau... this is going to be my worse sem ever with the hardest module I have taken so far to be EE****" (where **** is the range of ALL EE module codes), the thought of CS1102C (aka the super ultimate killer C++ data structures and algo module) come to my mind. Then I realise I shouldn't be mouthing this because... Nothing beats the
On the other hand, for those interested in stats, do check out this interesting link on The Weak law of large numbers section from Wikipedia.org