It's my life story

Monday, February 26, 2007

week holiday just went by

(as usual,) within a blink of an eye, there goes my week long holidays. =(

NUS is smart enough to hold it on the same week as the Chinese new Year I suppose and well.. that meant that there would not be any make-up classes or such during weekends. It seems that I was kinda doing something during this holidays but can't seem to recall any of those other than the collection of red packets and door to door visiting.

Oh ya.

I went back to my JC last Friday. Wanted to go to Mrs Choo's house instead but apparently, there were many of us who could not make it. Woke up late (as usual) and rushed down to meet up with them. The usual catching up with the teachers took place. It does feels nostalgic.

Missed those days where I could take part in CCS and enjoy every single session of the drama rehearsal.

Missed those days where I look forward to being in school everyday and calling every single of my friends "Clara".

Missed those days when I got to meet interesting people like my econs tutor who tries to be farnie with me every tutorial. (he juz loves to read my 1.5/25 mark econs essay to the class...)

Missed those days where I knew friends who would "lift my spirits" and work from night till early 6am the next day to solve Maths problems instead of trying to see me in my most pathetic state.

Missed those days when I had to work till darn late early to understand what "vectors" and "Linear Space".

okay enough of this missing thing. Must have caught the "emo" bug from gelhead. heh.

So, once again, whoosh! I shall disappear!

neh, let me try it again, can't use gelhead's template all the time. Maybe I should try signing off the same way as Giggles.

From, Yati

that didn't sound right either. Hmm...

(to be continued)

p.s.---im still bored. and Chris, thanx lar! With that, I was able to work on the project so much easier! =)