It's my life story

Friday, November 09, 2007

My first MTV in 1998



yeah and without any doubt, this was my first MTV which I had to analyse during some CHS Media Literacy Course which I represented Pandy to go as he had something on during those days of the course. So there, Pandy, this is the MTV which you were supposed to do deep analysis in almost 10 years back. HEH.

But it was this MTV that introduced me to the world of hip hop (then) music.
I'm putting this song up now (not only for Pandy to do his deep analysis in, but) to signify that I just came out of my little prison, after much and I do mean much work in the absolutely time-consuming and irritating project module. I thought staying till 3am to do C++ coding for CS1102C was bad. Then, EE2001 came. I literally stayed awake for almost 2 days with only 3 hrs of sleep in between, debugging the crazy nonsense, messy circuits.

-------------------------------------
At last, it was over and I think I should return to the original state of ZG once again. So, if anyone thinks C++ is bad, think again. The 2001 module is going to tear you to pieces. Of course, I got to thank my group members for all their contribution into the project and it was an adventure that you fellas had gone thru with me =). Not forgetting Gelhead who formulated problems for use in my project, which is normal, since he always gives me problems.

Also, no thanx to Chris for my really embarrassing presentation today. Shouldn't elaborate more, but at least it's not going to be on youtube.com . Now to think of it, I look awfully ridiculous. ....
-------------------------------------
Wanted to watch some good movies but it seems that almost all seats are full for the evening slots. =( Moreover, I wanted to catch Rendition but wells... It has become obsolete over the weeks.
Went to vivo after that to meet up with the CCS people. It was J and SJ birthday and so had a little at Swensens there. Caught up with the group once again and had quite an enjoyable time! They never fail to amaze me! Returned home the moment the group decided to let me off for my precious sleep. Zzzz.... Will be uploading the photos as soon as Cindy sends me the very nice photo of myself. =)

Meanwhile, I'm going to have a little fun with the Tomb Raider game I took from Edward. =)=)=)=)=) Shucks and I gotta reformat my comp once again. Think there is some virus inside spreading. And it's spreading fast to my thuimbdrive too. SHEESH. For this weekend, maybe I might be heading down to Sim Lim to buy a print server to host all print jobs so that my comp need not be turned on each time to print some stuff.

Alrights, this is getting boring. I shall end here now. By the way, I just realised that Amazing Race 12 has started. Such a time to commence. SHEESH. And I also heard that TARA 2 is going to start on Nov 22. Such untimely timing. ARGH. =( But thank god for engineers, the DVD recorder is invented, so... =) =) =) Last point, I managed to unlock my sharpshooter in Bang! Howdy. =) So now u know what online games I'm hooked up with. =)