It's my life story

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ARGH!

ARGH!

The first part of HF techniques ended today. And again, he tried to motivate the on-the-verge-of-death students to perservere. Everything sounded fine, till he added one statement which made me ARGH! my choice for taking HF technique classes this semester.

Just when I thought coding theory was abstract enough. HF is ARGH!

The difficulty is ARGH!
The pace is ARGH!
Basically, I think that the entire module is ARGH!

If only the seminar room was an open space, I would have ARGH! Unfortunately it isnt so, thus, I had to come to the computer centre to ARGH! via this blogspot of mine.

I need to yell out loud somewhere somehow. But doing it here in the comp lab now would only render unwanted stares and draw unwanted attention to myself.

ARGH!
ARGH!
ARGH!


but of course, there are also benefits in this module which I'm not going to mention. =)=)

okay, I think the nice thoughts came to my mind for a bit of motivation now. =)=)=)