It's my life story

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I miss Singapore (food)

Punggol/Changi Village/Lucky Plaza Nasi Lemak, 鱼片米粉 from Plaza Singapura/Compass Point/Harbourfront, Newton Circus/Chomp Chomp BBQ Stingray, any decent Hokkien Mee/char kway teow, Katong Laksa, Kent Ridge Boneless Duck Rice, City Satay, cheap $1 bubble tea with the QQ pearls, Yong Tau Foo from (forgot what's the name of the place), Serangoon Gardens Hainanese Chicken Rice, Mee Siam from any simple hawker centre, beef noodles outside my house along Kovan, Sri Lankan Chilli Crab from Jumbo Seafood Restaurant, Black Pepper from "No signboard" restaurant, kway chap from Toa Payoh/Mcpherson, Frog's Leg Porridge along geylang or anywhere else, Bandung drink from Bedok Corner/Simpang Bedok, Shark's Fin Soup from any Chinese Restaurant, 点心 from 鼎泰丰, Rojak, Roti Prata, Roti John, Teh Tarik, Herbal Chicken Soup, Chee Cheong Fan, 四川酸辣汤, Riverside Indonesian Restaurant BBQ squid, Muah Chee, Old Chang Kee Sambal Fish Balls and of course, my fav: tutu kueh with coconut filling.

Anyone kind enough to send any of the above over would be my bestest friend (till I finish the food).
Looks like I have another 2 more mths before I can use the hungrygowhere website again.