3 mths of work
Been 3 mths since I started work.
Things been quite manageable so far. Can't quite say much of my work, except that all the office peeps I meet so far been v nice and all. My sup introduced me to the experienced peeps from SP few days back and been trying to learn as much as possible from them.
Hooked on to this Taiwan show lately but managed to borrow the DVD from SC such that I could watch it at 2X the speed without all the ridiculous commercials. I think this is better than their 海角七号. I fell asleep when they were playing this movie on board the bus in Taiwan. Heh.
Things been quite manageable so far. Can't quite say much of my work, except that all the office peeps I meet so far been v nice and all. My sup introduced me to the experienced peeps from SP few days back and been trying to learn as much as possible from them.
Hooked on to this Taiwan show lately but managed to borrow the DVD from SC such that I could watch it at 2X the speed without all the ridiculous commercials. I think this is better than their 海角七号. I fell asleep when they were playing this movie on board the bus in Taiwan. Heh.