Of FYP
The last month was really hell. Thankfully, I got a really supportive supervisor who was willing to stay up over the weekend to have a read at my thesis and sending me feedback at 615am while i stayed on throughout the entire weekend to complete the entire thesis and technical paper. It was the last weekend before the submission on Monday. The thought of working like that is just plain nightmare.
Now, multiply this kinda working hours by each day for the month of March and you just wished that this series of nightmares never existed.
My examiner was (or so I thought) quite lenient to me. Perhaps the other student in the project room helped. Perhaps it was him being in a good mood. Or perhaps, it was my lower expectations from him after going through the second CA2.
Whatever it was, that's it. No more. Or at least till I properly hand over my stuff to another student to take over.
She's next in line and yet she doesn't know what she's in for. Gosh. Heed my advice girl. Tsk. Thanks for the support anyway.
Now, multiply this kinda working hours by each day for the month of March and you just wished that this series of nightmares never existed.
My examiner was (or so I thought) quite lenient to me. Perhaps the other student in the project room helped. Perhaps it was him being in a good mood. Or perhaps, it was my lower expectations from him after going through the second CA2.
Whatever it was, that's it. No more. Or at least till I properly hand over my stuff to another student to take over.
She's next in line and yet she doesn't know what she's in for. Gosh. Heed my advice girl. Tsk. Thanks for the support anyway.