Chinese New Year Break
I remembered thinking of looking forward to this super long break when I got my 2010 calendar on the last day of 2009.
Things got a bit stickier. Some messy, some aren't. Good news is that most of it belongs to the latter while the downside of this is the fact that I'm spending most of my time on the former. Heh. Okay, ignore this paragraph if you don't belong to the group who understands this.
Moving on, had a CNY lunch @ Copthorne 2 weeks ago with the department people. Our table won $15 Capitaland vouchers which came in handy when I needed to get some food from there.
Module-wise, been quite jia lat. Realised that 2 out of 3 modules I'm taking this semester requires heavy programming assignments, which (unfortunately) I sorta am not-so-good in. GRARH. And next week's my mid term for 1 of them. Will get it all sorta out (somehow). ROAR. Time is tight. Good news is that I've a friend who's staying in Hougang area and can send me back from the evening classes each night. *phew* Owe him one.
1st day of CNY - had meet up @ grandma's place and went to Science Centre and SDC. Watched the "Persey Jackson and lightning thief" for free there + a super boring 3D movie which felt forever. My cuz and a few of my relatives all slept thru the documentary. Passed YT her V day gift when I drove to her place @ midnight.
2nd day - went house visiting and Edwin's place.
3rd day - went to colleague's place @ Bukit Panjang area. First time in the West. Almost got lost if not for my handy Samsung Jet phone with built in GPS.
Pandy just texted and it's only then that I realised how fast time flies. He's leaving for studies in ANU tomorrow. Now -1 person to complain to already. It felt like yesterday that my sec sch cca friends met up @ Green Room Cafe in Bishan Park for high class Vegetarian meal.
Gotta meet Pandy tml to collect the Dilbert book which he was willing to lend me when we chatted @ Ice Edge Cafe.
Things got a bit stickier. Some messy, some aren't. Good news is that most of it belongs to the latter while the downside of this is the fact that I'm spending most of my time on the former. Heh. Okay, ignore this paragraph if you don't belong to the group who understands this.
Moving on, had a CNY lunch @ Copthorne 2 weeks ago with the department people. Our table won $15 Capitaland vouchers which came in handy when I needed to get some food from there.
Module-wise, been quite jia lat. Realised that 2 out of 3 modules I'm taking this semester requires heavy programming assignments, which (unfortunately) I sorta am not-so-good in. GRARH. And next week's my mid term for 1 of them. Will get it all sorta out (somehow). ROAR. Time is tight. Good news is that I've a friend who's staying in Hougang area and can send me back from the evening classes each night. *phew* Owe him one.
1st day of CNY - had meet up @ grandma's place and went to Science Centre and SDC. Watched the "Persey Jackson and lightning thief" for free there + a super boring 3D movie which felt forever. My cuz and a few of my relatives all slept thru the documentary. Passed YT her V day gift when I drove to her place @ midnight.
2nd day - went house visiting and Edwin's place.
3rd day - went to colleague's place @ Bukit Panjang area. First time in the West. Almost got lost if not for my handy Samsung Jet phone with built in GPS.
Pandy just texted and it's only then that I realised how fast time flies. He's leaving for studies in ANU tomorrow. Now -1 person to complain to already. It felt like yesterday that my sec sch cca friends met up @ Green Room Cafe in Bishan Park for high class Vegetarian meal.
Gotta meet Pandy tml to collect the Dilbert book which he was willing to lend me when we chatted @ Ice Edge Cafe.