It's my life story

Sunday, July 25, 2010

iPhone 4 craze



Singapore's to launch the iPhone 4 out by this month. Honestly, I think iPhone's graphics and phone itself is quite good. Just that I'm a bit irritated that everything has to syn through their iTunes application which sorta irked me. I prefer those drag and drop type, which Nexus one has.
------

Was at East Coast BBQ-ing with colleagues yesterday. It was fun re-living those times as a kid again. Heh. On hindsight, didn't get to go gym this weekend due to my laziness. ARGH. Must do something about it.

Clearing my cupboard for the last few days and prep-ing my stuff to Perth. Kinda excited cos' this is my first time to Western Australia. Not very enthusiastic about the winter there, but I guess it should be fine considering that WA is not as cold as the Eastern Coast of Aussie. It's a good time for a break anyway, especially since I have not been to anywhere since the start of this year.