A series of unfortunate events?
These days nothing go quite right...
First and foremost, I felt like a doofus when I only got 1 question right out of the 5 questions that are discussed in the Stats tutorial today. Worse. That question which I got correct seemed as though it just tested the real basic concepts with hints scattered by the tutor throughout his lessons. You can imagine the question to be kinda idiot-proof like:
"What is the force required to move a 1kg object with an acceleration of 1 metre per second square? (Hint: use F=ma)
or
Who is the first president of Singapore? (Hint: Look at your 2 dollar bill)
And at once, when I realise that I was appearing to the others as not-so-intelligent, I quickly raised my hands and answered the one and only question I knew. Then, guess what. I miscalculated. :( How anti-climax. Imagine spelling Yusof Ishak's name wrongly when that's the only answer you knew throughout your entire history test.
Moreover, it doesn't help when you know that a Stats test is coming up next wednesday.
Secondly, my day doesn't seem to get any better when I realised that I've to take the make-up maths test due to the fact that I have lecture clashes. I know this is no one's fault in any way, but it kinda killed me when i received emails informing me of the "higher level of difficulty and the increased no. of topics for the make-up test" given the fact that "students would have more time to study...". Honestly, in all fact, I would agree to that I have more time to study. But the thought of having to go through a harder test is somewhat killing me. (I don't want to experience the same situation where I walked out of the exam hall feeling sucky that I only knew 3 out of 15 MCQs like tt in the physics mid-term last year.) '
Thirdly, I feel darn weak and lousy these days. Not PMS. But maybe it'smale menopause the latergy setting in due to these nonsense stuff.
*sigh*
Life doesn't get any harder, does it?
First and foremost, I felt like a doofus when I only got 1 question right out of the 5 questions that are discussed in the Stats tutorial today. Worse. That question which I got correct seemed as though it just tested the real basic concepts with hints scattered by the tutor throughout his lessons. You can imagine the question to be kinda idiot-proof like:
"What is the force required to move a 1kg object with an acceleration of 1 metre per second square? (Hint: use F=ma)
or
Who is the first president of Singapore? (Hint: Look at your 2 dollar bill)
And at once, when I realise that I was appearing to the others as not-so-intelligent, I quickly raised my hands and answered the one and only question I knew. Then, guess what. I miscalculated. :( How anti-climax. Imagine spelling Yusof Ishak's name wrongly when that's the only answer you knew throughout your entire history test.
Moreover, it doesn't help when you know that a Stats test is coming up next wednesday.
Secondly, my day doesn't seem to get any better when I realised that I've to take the make-up maths test due to the fact that I have lecture clashes. I know this is no one's fault in any way, but it kinda killed me when i received emails informing me of the "higher level of difficulty and the increased no. of topics for the make-up test" given the fact that "students would have more time to study...". Honestly, in all fact, I would agree to that I have more time to study. But the thought of having to go through a harder test is somewhat killing me. (I don't want to experience the same situation where I walked out of the exam hall feeling sucky that I only knew 3 out of 15 MCQs like tt in the physics mid-term last year.) '
Thirdly, I feel darn weak and lousy these days. Not PMS. But maybe it's
*sigh*
Life doesn't get any harder, does it?