Watched Da Vinci Code today. Not bad, though it took me some time to understand what they are talking abt since I didnt read the book. And it set me thinking "deep nonsense". Couldnt withhold the more than 500ml++ of liquid in my bladder and had to empty it at the most crucial point aka the climax. =( Nonetheless, it's a great movie I must say and I started to wonder if this is a non-fiction movie. I was blown away by the evidence in the movie.
The second announcement here I gotta make is that: I'm shifting my blog back to its original site which was used last year between the period till December. Meanwhile, this place will still be as updated as usual. But, fellas, do update ur link on 1st July. There are many reasons for this and among them, I gotta thank mister* for this. to mister*: u better not reveal why I have to do this thanx to ur spreading of rumours... else i will get gelhead to slaughter u
There, I'm done.
The second announcement here I gotta make is that: I'm shifting my blog back to its original site which was used last year between the period till December. Meanwhile, this place will still be as updated as usual. But, fellas, do update ur link on 1st July. There are many reasons for this and among them, I gotta thank mister* for this. to mister*: u better not reveal why I have to do this thanx to ur spreading of rumours... else i will get gelhead to slaughter u
There, I'm done.