It's my life story

Saturday, November 18, 2006

router again...

Sometimes I do think that technology is really not helping make my life better; it's worse. Now, it infuriates me whenever the damn modem or some internet connection has some problems cos' inevitably it meant that I would have to troubleshoot manually. This equates to a pure waste of my time.

Anyway, (as usual) the stupid router in my home broke down again and I'm currently using a some old modem which is so much more reliable and better than the newer ones. SICKENING.

I bet such lousy gadgets are available in the market currently because some engineer or so anyhow QC the product. Irritating...

So if u find me not being able to come online or whatsoever, it's not due to MSN (which is 49% of the breakdown cause) or Singnet (which takes up the other 50%) but its the damn 1% that the LINKSYS GATEWAY ROUTER IS NOT WORKING.

ANNOYING, really...