It's my life story

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ended series of mini projects

Finally the ridiculously time-consuming series of mini projects have come to a close. And ladies and gentlemen, the next line shows Mr ZG's feeling on it.

=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)))))))))))))))

WHOO YA! Finally it ended! Just submitted my 65 page long report after the presentation. I would hereby like to express my gratitude to Chris for introducing me to the software such that I would be able to test the serial ports and Edward for the extremely fruitful discussions on solving certain unavoidable problems while coding. In fact, he had explained certain weird phenomenon (however u spell this) and facilitated in the smooth execution of the implementation of mini projects. =)
And yeap, I will make the .exe files available to everyone here! More details on that when they are available.

Now, to catch up on my statistics module which has been lagging so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr back...
& to catch up on my very precious sleep... =)

I just realised that a myraid of smilely faces appeared in this entry. =)

See ya all ard. I still got Spicy to do. (aka read: netlist)