argh! my cap!
Had a swim after such a long time. Felt really good that it happened. The thing was I knew I shouldn't have brought my cap along to the pool.
But I did.
And now, it has been gone forever for it was stolen by some measly organisms.
And today, I learnt something from driving.
The foot breaks dont work when the engine of the car is not ignited and panicking does not aid in the search for the handbreak. <--- ZG speaking, from experience.
Hope the car's alright.
But I did.
And now, it has been gone forever for it was stolen by some measly organisms.
And today, I learnt something from driving.
The foot breaks dont work when the engine of the car is not ignited and panicking does not aid in the search for the handbreak. <--- ZG speaking, from experience.
Hope the car's alright.