screwed bio clock. (not synchronised)
It's 3am now and I'm not asleep. Biological clock is kinda screwed.
(nonsense in this paragraph)
Perhaps that's why sometimes I reply to a message, m(t), longer than usual (holding time, Th increases) as my local oscillator (LO) within is not properly synchronised with the carrier msg f0 (carrier frequency). Need to build an internal second order PLL with transfer function H(s) such that it has at least 2 zeros.
Or perhaps my body is adapting to a LCCS such that if my queue buffer is full, then it will drop the last msg from the system.
There are so many things I wanna do after my exams: swim, tan, eat, and get back my pecs. heh. Been almost 3 years since that SQ owed me a treat to Kushin Bo and its yet to be repaid. *hints hints*. Ah wells, he ain't returning to Singapore.
Need to check my set of teeth at the dentist as well. She's going to scream at me if I still don't go and visit her any time soon. Ah wells, think I need her to check my wisdom teeth as well. Heard about those really painful ordeal XY went through and even stories of using the saw to drill the teeth out? Maybe even using an axe to hack them? *shudders* My sis told me that might even end up having to STITCH the GUMS?! And my Mum told me that the pain was simply - excruciating. Obviously, before that is going to happen, I'm going to indulge in some very good food first. And I do mean very good food. For I cant believe on surviving on porridge for the next few days after the extraction. Might die from hunger.
But then again, I'm just going to let her check my set of pearly white teeth first before deciding on the next step. And perhaps I won't die of hunger lar, espeically since XY has managed to survive the Ethopian period. I shall see...
Anyone wanna attempt thishorrible feat with me? =p
(nonsense in this paragraph)
Perhaps that's why sometimes I reply to a message, m(t), longer than usual (holding time, Th increases) as my local oscillator (LO) within is not properly synchronised with the carrier msg f0 (carrier frequency). Need to build an internal second order PLL with transfer function H(s) such that it has at least 2 zeros.
Or perhaps my body is adapting to a LCCS such that if my queue buffer is full, then it will drop the last msg from the system.
There are so many things I wanna do after my exams: swim, tan, eat, and get back my pecs. heh. Been almost 3 years since that SQ owed me a treat to Kushin Bo and its yet to be repaid. *hints hints*. Ah wells, he ain't returning to Singapore.
Need to check my set of teeth at the dentist as well. She's going to scream at me if I still don't go and visit her any time soon. Ah wells, think I need her to check my wisdom teeth as well. Heard about those really painful ordeal XY went through and even stories of using the saw to drill the teeth out? Maybe even using an axe to hack them? *shudders* My sis told me that might even end up having to STITCH the GUMS?! And my Mum told me that the pain was simply - excruciating. Obviously, before that is going to happen, I'm going to indulge in some very good food first. And I do mean very good food. For I cant believe on surviving on porridge for the next few days after the extraction. Might die from hunger.
But then again, I'm just going to let her check my set of pearly white teeth first before deciding on the next step. And perhaps I won't die of hunger lar, espeically since XY has managed to survive the Ethopian period. I shall see...
Anyone wanna attempt this