uploading some pic from my camera phone so that I can delete them
Had dinner with my parents at PS yesterday after exchanging the faulty SCV set top box. Had vegetarian set meal as I wasn't much into eating the pork-ish meat.

This is what I had in my Chinese teacup. It tasted kinda unique in the sense that there was this sweet after taste and I think the Chinese call it the 8 Treasures Tea. Oh and of course man, with such classy names for the tea, it is a NO WONDER that the total bill for that dinner amounted to... just simply... very ex. But then again, the food was good and my parents simply love to hunt for good food across Singapore. =) So, naturally, I would also benefit in some sense.
As I was walking along Harbourfront waiting for "Rendition" to start, I chanced upon this little vending machine in the washroom.
I'm not going to say much on what it is, but I think you can almost infer.
Saw this pigeon that decided to sleep and I do mean sleep between the bridge linking E4 and E4A building on the same floor of the Linear Lab.
And apparently, i was bored few months back that I used my BBQ sauce to draw out some pic on my plate at home. My signature logo -- almost as well recognised as the Visa or Mastercard logo.
This was the initial testing of that darn.... ... $&*@$(@#$. And I got aplenty of shocking sensation from it + the sleepless nights + the embarrassing presentation + (some other summation terms).
And yesh, I have uploaded the photo cindy sent me (after I had praised her to the skies for almost 3 hrs).
Think that should be all. No complaints this time i guess. 1 of these days I should write a little about what I have studied and hopefully, motivate the world to read more on it --- the wonderful world of Communications. =)

This is what I had in my Chinese teacup. It tasted kinda unique in the sense that there was this sweet after taste and I think the Chinese call it the 8 Treasures Tea. Oh and of course man, with such classy names for the tea, it is a NO WONDER that the total bill for that dinner amounted to... just simply... very ex. But then again, the food was good and my parents simply love to hunt for good food across Singapore. =) So, naturally, I would also benefit in some sense.
As I was walking along Harbourfront waiting for "Rendition" to start, I chanced upon this little vending machine in the washroom.
I'm not going to say much on what it is, but I think you can almost infer.
Saw this pigeon that decided to sleep and I do mean sleep between the bridge linking E4 and E4A building on the same floor of the Linear Lab.
And apparently, i was bored few months back that I used my BBQ sauce to draw out some pic on my plate at home. My signature logo -- almost as well recognised as the Visa or Mastercard logo.
This was the initial testing of that darn.... ... $&*@$(@#$. And I got aplenty of shocking sensation from it + the sleepless nights + the embarrassing presentation + (some other summation terms).And yesh, I have uploaded the photo cindy sent me (after I had praised her to the skies for almost 3 hrs).
Think that should be all. No complaints this time i guess. 1 of these days I should write a little about what I have studied and hopefully, motivate the world to read more on it --- the wonderful world of Communications. =)