It's my life story

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Before long, I'm off to a new land

This week has been very fast.

Monday and Tuesday just whizzed by.
Wednesday - Had Reunion Dinner at grandma's place
Thursday - Hanged around with paternal relatives
Friday - Hung ard with maternal relatives and shopped at Tampines Giant hypermarket and did online check in thereafter.
Sat - Time devoted to catching up with friends over my CCA/Chinese teacher's place then some shopping of IT gadgets
Sun - Woke up late to do some last min packing and sitting in the house computer typing my last entry before I actually fly over.

Lots of thoughts came to my mind last night as I was chatting with great friends over the net.

Had a hell lot of time these few days.
Now it's time for me to push my boundaries further in 4 hrs time.

Dont know what else to say. Heh.

Thanks to those who have made the past few weeks fun and all for me. =)