It's my life story

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some random stuff

To prevent any stupid Chikuguniya mosquitoes from flying around my estate, I have decided to buy a new pack of Baygone to keep the mozzies away.

It had better work like it said "30 nights without mosquitoes" (label on the box) with the price that I paid for it, not counting the actual thing which I have to plug into the socket.


And this is the picture which was the darn small and cute cat that I met the other time on my way home/while running. Look how small it is compared to my Adidas. :) Awww...
It certainly had some high class taste man since he only ate my chicken chop and not the biscuits. Sheesh. But nvm lar. So cute. Too bad my mum wld object to it staying over at my place.

Took this photo after processing the NZ visa and waited for Tim to turn up.

Took this from the top of Hougang Mall.Not bad eh? And without a tripod some more!

Shucks. Now my spacebar is behaving cranky just because I opened it. ARGH!