Now, more than ever, a great way to bleed.
Since that very dreadful day, I have been on painkillers to numb the entire feeling of sting in my mouth. On the second day, I attempted a horrible feat --- skipped 1 course of paracetamol. But apparently, it was so bad that I couldn't even sleep and thus, I ended up consuming 2 tablets of the stronger does of painkillers only to have its effect come in after an hour or so.
And even sleeping was a whole new experience by itself. Having popped 2 tablets the night before at about 9am, I was rudely awakened by the acute pain at 7am since the effects would have worn off by then. So, it's currently 5am here and I'm typing this because I can't sleep. Tried to reduce my reliance on pills but apparently, when the time comes, my mouth would send me a reminder thru the nerves to my brains. And each time that my mouth feels this sharp stinging pain, the blood would come with it complimentry as well. FYI, if the pain feels like a very bad toothache with a super severe ulcer to top it up. Throw in a bit of "itch" and... VIOLA! --- you get what Im experiencing now!
However, things are completely different when I do consume my medicine timely. Not only does the teeth not hurt, it feels like nothing actually happened to my mouth such that I can almost eat anything I like. Take today for instance, I was able to eat out for dinner with my family at Riverside Indonesian Restaurant with the chilli and all and feel darn good at the end of it (minus the part where some food gets stuck behind my teeth). And that's because I consumed 2 pills before I left the car at Liang Court. Time was about 7.30pm then.
So now, I just consumed 1 tablet cos' it was so bad that I couldn't sleep, even with natural endopines after a run at 4am. It's disgusting to look at the amount of paracetamol that I have taken over less than a week. I completed 20 already and thats not even counting the more potent painkillers which I popped a few during the first day.
------------------------------------------
Was out to Courts Megastore at Tampines last weekend with my Grandma and had a chat with her at my place thereafter over dinner. Purchased a new HP desktop and currently, it's our house prized possession. Took the entire Monday to set up the computer so that it would be able to "talk" to the home network. Took me some time to get used to Vista OS. Upgraded my internet speed last weekend as well so I should be able to have a new experience from this Thursday onwards. Did I mention that I finally cleaned my table on Monday as well? =) So it looks tad clean now (to my standards at least). :)
-------------------------------------------
It hurts so bad. And I'm sure the cycle will repeat again. So it's going to hurt when I wake up. No. I shouldn't be saying that. It should be "it's going to hurt so much so that I will wake up".
Im apparently no different from a dracula. I drink my own blood in my mouth. I sleep early (like now almost 6am) and I'm nocturnal. YAY! The 1 piece paracetamol is coming to effect now! And yeaps! going to sleep peeps! =)
And even sleeping was a whole new experience by itself. Having popped 2 tablets the night before at about 9am, I was rudely awakened by the acute pain at 7am since the effects would have worn off by then. So, it's currently 5am here and I'm typing this because I can't sleep. Tried to reduce my reliance on pills but apparently, when the time comes, my mouth would send me a reminder thru the nerves to my brains. And each time that my mouth feels this sharp stinging pain, the blood would come with it complimentry as well. FYI, if the pain feels like a very bad toothache with a super severe ulcer to top it up. Throw in a bit of "itch" and... VIOLA! --- you get what Im experiencing now!
However, things are completely different when I do consume my medicine timely. Not only does the teeth not hurt, it feels like nothing actually happened to my mouth such that I can almost eat anything I like. Take today for instance, I was able to eat out for dinner with my family at Riverside Indonesian Restaurant with the chilli and all and feel darn good at the end of it (minus the part where some food gets stuck behind my teeth). And that's because I consumed 2 pills before I left the car at Liang Court. Time was about 7.30pm then.
So now, I just consumed 1 tablet cos' it was so bad that I couldn't sleep, even with natural endopines after a run at 4am. It's disgusting to look at the amount of paracetamol that I have taken over less than a week. I completed 20 already and thats not even counting the more potent painkillers which I popped a few during the first day.
------------------------------------------
Was out to Courts Megastore at Tampines last weekend with my Grandma and had a chat with her at my place thereafter over dinner. Purchased a new HP desktop and currently, it's our house prized possession. Took the entire Monday to set up the computer so that it would be able to "talk" to the home network. Took me some time to get used to Vista OS. Upgraded my internet speed last weekend as well so I should be able to have a new experience from this Thursday onwards. Did I mention that I finally cleaned my table on Monday as well? =) So it looks tad clean now (to my standards at least). :)
-------------------------------------------
It hurts so bad. And I'm sure the cycle will repeat again. So it's going to hurt when I wake up. No. I shouldn't be saying that. It should be "it's going to hurt so much so that I will wake up".
Im apparently no different from a dracula. I drink my own blood in my mouth. I sleep early (like now almost 6am) and I'm nocturnal. YAY! The 1 piece paracetamol is coming to effect now! And yeaps! going to sleep peeps! =)