"why so cold?"
For my stint here in NZ, apparently, "hard life lar" isn't heard from me at all. In fact, I think those around me are abit disturbed by my "why so cold" comments all the time.
Can't blame me though, it gets dark earlier and earlier each day. And no, it's currently supposed to be autumn, but with temperatures that went below 0 deg today, I can officially declare it winter already.
Like WG, I think I need a bed that can flip me to the floor each day to get me up. It's no wonder animals hibernate during the winter. And as much as I would like to believe that I'm evolving away from being an ape, I think I'm becoming more and more of a sloth due to my 2 lunches and 2 dinners + snacks + hibernation routine.
Very soon, as I've been telling all my friend around me, I can build a snowman in my room.
And I'm going to cancel my overnightoutfield hiking trip in Abel Tasman to juz a day trip.
Can't blame me though, it gets dark earlier and earlier each day. And no, it's currently supposed to be autumn, but with temperatures that went below 0 deg today, I can officially declare it winter already.
Like WG, I think I need a bed that can flip me to the floor each day to get me up. It's no wonder animals hibernate during the winter. And as much as I would like to believe that I'm evolving away from being an ape, I think I'm becoming more and more of a sloth due to my 2 lunches and 2 dinners + snacks + hibernation routine.
Very soon, as I've been telling all my friend around me, I can build a snowman in my room.
And I'm going to cancel my overnight