Tag 2
Another interesting tag coming up... and here it is!
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. dhoby man at home washing the clothes, doing household work, laundry, etc. aka slave - on demand.
2. Slogging in some freaking organisation that requires my presence just for the sake of it.
3. and 4.? well... I normally prefer doing volunteer work, so more often than not, I don't get paid... and it's not so much of a community involvement project though.
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Matrix (entire series)
2. Minority Report
3. Paycheck
4. Resident Evil
observe that sci-fi movies are my fav? heh.
Four places you've lived in:
Hmm...
all ard the east lar. From Haig Road to Tanjong Katong to Paya Lebar to my current place. Of cuz, excluding the fact that I went thru' hell and stayed there for almost 2 years... Oh, Brunei too. =)
Four TV shows you love(d) to watch:
-- "Whose line is it anyway?"
-- (It's not just any other race, but it is "THE AMAZING RACE"!
--News 5 tonight aka everything on channelnewsasia <--- typo.
-- "Lonely Planet travel series"
-- The Simpsons
Four places you've been on vacation:
I love travelling, so where do you think I went? *heh*
Four Five websites you visit daily:
Other than those XXX sites, the following are children safe sites:
Disclaimer: If u were to stumble upon any disgusting material while clicking on these sites below, it's your problem. Not mine.
getaway.com.au [Catriona Rowntree is *whooooots*!!!!]
neopets.com [click on the link beside!]
yahoo.com [to chkclr mail]
tim_wants_to_be_straight.com
mrtease_lurves_kong.com
Let me try again:
airlinemeals.net
rollercoastertycoon.com
Four of your favourite foods:
be warned! The list is gg on NON-stop.
There's so much! I lurve to eat!
1. BBQ stingray
2. Nasi Lemak
3. Shark's fin soup [canned ones due to the fact that i cant afford the real one]
4. Snow Ice [a kind of dessert from taiwan currently being sold in singapore]
5. hokkien mee [w/o lard but with LOTZ of chilli!]
6. chicken rice
7. Sliced fished bee hoon
8. Beef Noodle
9. Japanese Unagi
10. Sashimi
11. Indonesian roast squid
12. Futo Maki
13. Salon steak [im unsure how its spelt... "sirlon"?]
14. Chicken Rice
15. Jumbo Seafood restaurant Sri Lankan Chilli Crab! *whoots* *jumps up and down excitedly*
16. the list is endless man! As long as it's good food! I would like to eat!
17. Fried baby squid.
18. Escargots
19. dog/ cat/ rabbit/ donkey/ mule meat are exotic too.
Four places you would rather be in:
Australia Blue Mountains [less hectic and slower pace of life, nice view and weather there too!]
N. Korea [I wanna go there as a tourist enuff lar.]
Some spa or suana to relax the whole day after playing a game of golf, etc.
Japan [ I love jap food]
army camps (good life, free food, slack, pays u to keep fit, etc.)
Okay larrr... Singapore lar... I love my familyand frenz! (sounds so cliche)
Four words I want to say right now:
I want to swim! or
Four tagged:
Tim Tay [think he done it too]
JH [oh ya he tagged me so he shld have done it]
CW [i think also done]
Eng Kiat [ shld be also done lar.]
Jevon [tis kinda thing he first one to do one, so done already]
Mr Tease [tim wld have informed him, im sure he has done.]
Brownie [this kinda thing ask him also he wont do one.]
DR WONG [well... if he stumbles upon this blog]
There, all done. So dont need to inform already.
Lazy huh.
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. dhoby man at home washing the clothes, doing household work, laundry, etc. aka slave - on demand.
2. Slogging in some freaking organisation that requires my presence just for the sake of it.
3. and 4.? well... I normally prefer doing volunteer work, so more often than not, I don't get paid... and it's not so much of a community involvement project though.
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Matrix (entire series)
2. Minority Report
3. Paycheck
4. Resident Evil
observe that sci-fi movies are my fav? heh.
Four places you've lived in:
Hmm...
all ard the east lar. From Haig Road to Tanjong Katong to Paya Lebar to my current place. Of cuz, excluding the fact that I went thru' hell and stayed there for almost 2 years... Oh, Brunei too. =)
Four TV shows you love(d) to watch:
-- "Whose line is it anyway?"
-- (It's not just any other race, but it is "THE AMAZING RACE"!
--
-- "Lonely Planet travel series"
-- The Simpsons
Four places you've been on vacation:
I love travelling, so where do you think I went? *heh*
Four Five websites you visit daily:
Disclaimer: If u were to stumble upon any disgusting material while clicking on these sites below, it's your problem. Not mine.
getaway.com.au [Catriona Rowntree is *whooooots*!!!!]
neopets.com [click on the link beside!]
yahoo.com [to chk
/*sorry, these days it's hard to get the keyboard to type what u want right. */
Let me try again:
airlinemeals.net
rollercoastertycoon.com
Four of your favourite foods:
be warned! The list is gg on NON-stop.
There's so much! I lurve to eat!
1. BBQ stingray
2. Nasi Lemak
3. Shark's fin soup [canned ones due to the fact that i cant afford the real one]
4. Snow Ice [a kind of dessert from taiwan currently being sold in singapore]
5. hokkien mee [w/o lard but with LOTZ of chilli!]
6. chicken rice
7. Sliced fished bee hoon
8. Beef Noodle
9. Japanese Unagi
10. Sashimi
11. Indonesian roast squid
12. Futo Maki
13. Salon steak [im unsure how its spelt... "sirlon"?]
14. Chicken Rice
15. Jumbo Seafood restaurant Sri Lankan Chilli Crab! *whoots* *jumps up and down excitedly*
16. the list is endless man! As long as it's good food! I would like to eat!
17. Fried baby squid.
19. dog/ cat/ rabbit/ donkey/ mule meat are exotic too.
Four places you would rather be in:
Australia Blue Mountains [less hectic and slower pace of life, nice view and weather there too!]
N. Korea [I wanna go there as a tourist enuff lar.]
Some spa or suana to relax the whole day after playing a game of golf, etc.
Japan [ I love jap food]
Okay larrr... Singapore lar... I love my family
Four words I want to say right now:
I want to swim! or
nothing but hard life
Four tagged:
Tim Tay [think he done it too]
JH [oh ya he tagged me so he shld have done it]
CW [i think also done]
Eng Kiat [ shld be also done lar.]
Jevon [tis kinda thing he first one to do one, so done already]
Mr Tease [tim wld have informed him, im sure he has done.]
Brownie [this kinda thing ask him also he wont do one.]
DR WONG [well... if he stumbles upon this blog]
There, all done. So dont need to inform already.
Lazy huh.