7 pts to sum up
1. For the last 4 weeks, I can say this place is a common sight to me...


and to top it up, I would be visiting Sentosa again (unsure of how many more times) this coming few weeks. So the next time, if any of u wanna go out, lets try another location like "P. Ubin, Batam,P.Tekong kusu island or anything of equivalent and exotic. Also, try not to go on anymore heritage trails in Singapore (though I dont really mind).
-------------------------------
2. Since March till now, after attending the training sessions for the iPhO, we are now down to the final july camp which is approx. 20 days away from today! (Sense the excitement? YAY!) And yesh hotel accomodations are assured and i will also get to stay in NTU hostel from 3 July onwards! HA! Nice one! Though its not mandatory, think saya would be staying-in from then on. (U can imagine the daily travelling time if i do return home... See how much im sacrifising by not sleeping on my comfy bed? <--which explains why i rarely stay over at fren's house or even chalets) Other than Wed where I would be gg down to YCK for some stuff, i should be expecting to watch movies and catch up with those soccer fans for the semi-final match of the World Cup (not that im a soccer fan myself though, luckily its only a day of boredom for me since I would only be free to watch the match with 'em on thursday).
Delegations will be arriving from Thursday onwards, beginning with Slovenia in the afternoon. And im pretty sure the long collar sleeve shirt provided by iPhO would prove to be 'interesting'. Heh. Im planning on the late-night movies that I could watch since I would be rooming in Orchard Road. Heh. hint hint: cathay cineleisure
--------------------------
3. 2 of 3 is returning and yeah, it's good news.
To: the fella who owes me 1 Kushing Bo Meal + popcorn and drinks + movie tix.
Message: You can repay ur "debts" next week when the 2 of 3 is back this coming Saturday. hint: I heard Scary Movie 4 and Silent Hill is good.
The last of the series will be back in July and because of my commitment then, lets pig out again on 17th July (when the event ends).
--------------------------
4. Im winning a bet. And no. I dont place soccer bets, but bets that would assure me of a free meal at Cafe Cartel but recently there's news that stakes have been raised to Holiday Inn buffet. Well, i have no problem with that too. As shown, im an easy-going person. =P Also, it would be interesting to see u "eat ur socks/shorts". I suppose it would compliment the non-stop singing of songs in public which I intend to capture on my cam for the good of youtube patrons. (okay, im jk. dont flame me for that =p)
--------------------------
5.
Presenting to you: The Alien Ball!
Interesting eh? What does the A represent? =p (ha! u are famous now!)*grinz*
--------------------------
6. I have found the gif file which someone has. Interesting... At last, the code is gg to be revealed... HAHA! (ignore this point 6 if u dont quite get what im talking abt.) Another scandalous rendezous?
--------------------------
7. I think the adrenaline rush from the series of exercises, runs and games (including my wobbly feet these days) has kept me typing persistently so much till pt 7.


and to top it up, I would be visiting Sentosa again (unsure of how many more times) this coming few weeks. So the next time, if any of u wanna go out, lets try another location like "P. Ubin, Batam,
-------------------------------
2. Since March till now, after attending the training sessions for the iPhO, we are now down to the final july camp which is approx. 20 days away from today! (Sense the excitement? YAY!) And yesh hotel accomodations are assured and i will also get to stay in NTU hostel from 3 July onwards! HA! Nice one! Though its not mandatory, think saya would be staying-in from then on. (U can imagine the daily travelling time if i do return home... See how much im sacrifising by not sleeping on my comfy bed? <--which explains why i rarely stay over at fren's house or even chalets) Other than Wed where I would be gg down to YCK for some stuff, i should be expecting to watch movies and catch up with those soccer fans for the semi-final match of the World Cup (not that im a soccer fan myself though, luckily its only a day of boredom for me since I would only be free to watch the match with 'em on thursday).
Delegations will be arriving from Thursday onwards, beginning with Slovenia in the afternoon. And im pretty sure the long collar sleeve shirt provided by iPhO would prove to be 'interesting'. Heh. Im planning on the late-night movies that I could watch since I would be rooming in Orchard Road. Heh. hint hint: cathay cineleisure
--------------------------
3. 2 of 3 is returning and yeah, it's good news.
To: the fella who owes me 1 Kushing Bo Meal + popcorn and drinks + movie tix.
Message: You can repay ur "debts" next week when the 2 of 3 is back this coming Saturday. hint: I heard Scary Movie 4 and Silent Hill is good.
The last of the series will be back in July and because of my commitment then, lets pig out again on 17th July (when the event ends).
--------------------------
4. Im winning a bet. And no. I dont place soccer bets, but bets that would assure me of a free meal at Cafe Cartel but recently there's news that stakes have been raised to Holiday Inn buffet. Well, i have no problem with that too. As shown, im an easy-going person. =P Also, it would be interesting to see u "eat ur socks/shorts". I suppose it would compliment the non-stop singing of songs in public which I intend to capture on my cam for the good of youtube patrons. (okay, im jk. dont flame me for that =p)
--------------------------
5.

Presenting to you: The Alien Ball!
Interesting eh? What does the A represent? =p (ha! u are famous now!)*grinz*
--------------------------
6. I have found the gif file which someone has. Interesting... At last, the code is gg to be revealed... HAHA! (ignore this point 6 if u dont quite get what im talking abt.) Another scandalous rendezous?
--------------------------
7. I think the adrenaline rush from the series of exercises, runs and games (including my wobbly feet these days) has kept me typing persistently so much till pt 7.