Woohoo! It's yahoo!
Alrights I don't seem to be able to upload the .exe file to the geocities website and thus everyone is unable to play the very interesting letter-typing game I created which took me hell lotsa time to complete. In short, almost died. But at least now I know that I'm able to create a very simple game, but I think I need more skills if I want to create something similar to RCT(Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! best game on earth!!!).
Nonetheless, it was a baby step to creating something bigger.
An attempt.
A good effort. And we all know that ZG applauds good effort, don't we? *claps claps*
Thus, it was also a good effort by the staff in NUS. They requested to push the exchange period over to the next semester and it was approved. And, for the very first time, the admin lady managed to force a weak smile. Another effort. At least, I didn't get to see the "you owe me $9999999999999999" look the last time during the orientation in the Special Program. And that didn't come as a surprise. I gave up my complimentry NUS sling bag with loads of interesting goodies away cos she needed 'em.
(p.s.-- i'm not interested in the admin lady. I'm commenting it here because her (pardon my lack of descriptive words) "buay-song" look does turn people away.)
Went to some high-class building with Stacey to discuss "something which I have no idea of" yesterday. As we stepped into her office building, there was this really grand glassy wine cellar approximately 2/3 stories high where one could order any of those beverage and the butler would take the glass elavator to where the requested wine is located. Okay, I know I have just conjured up a v messy piece of description. Being so mesmerised by such grandeur, I forgotten to snap a picture of it. =( But it is somewhere near Bugis, in the same building as the Emirates head office in Singapore.
Almost 28 days later from my intended day to catch a movie, I caught "28 weeks later yesterday" (the pun was meant to be there. btw, dun ask what a pun is, i only have a vague idea). Just like my thoughts after watching Spiderman 3, I don't understand why people still value those who created the trouble/problem in the movies. Maybe I might never understand how they feel till I have kids myself. shudders... brrr... the responsibility that comes with it...
The E2max (which they tried to coolly call it "Entertainment to the max") membership card is like a rip-off.After doing my math and knowing that it is a rip-off, I still continued to be a sucker for Cathay. I shall not explain why, but if anyone were to watch weekend movies, just get the coupon from me, it would cost alot cheaper, including Blockbaster movies like "Pirates of the Carribean" and "Shrek 3". Though I might catch movies like "Bridge to T-(something)" (my sis warned me that it wasn't Bridge to Taliban though I thought it was raher similar to the actual word), but they aren't worth the costly cine tix.
Guess I didn't get the technique right when my leg crammed in the pool so badly whenever a butterfly stroke was attempted. Sometimes the pain was so unbearable that I had to leave the pool right after it occurred. Needa brush up on my water skills. Oh wait, Kevin just told me "Pain is my friend" though the norm was "Google's friend".
I don't befriend any of the above 2. I prefer Yahoo! =) It has this retro feeling.
Nonetheless, it was a baby step to creating something bigger.
An attempt.
A good effort. And we all know that ZG applauds good effort, don't we? *claps claps*
Thus, it was also a good effort by the staff in NUS. They requested to push the exchange period over to the next semester and it was approved. And, for the very first time, the admin lady managed to force a weak smile. Another effort. At least, I didn't get to see the "you owe me $9999999999999999" look the last time during the orientation in the Special Program. And that didn't come as a surprise. I gave up my complimentry NUS sling bag with loads of interesting goodies away cos she needed 'em.
(p.s.-- i'm not interested in the admin lady. I'm commenting it here because her (pardon my lack of descriptive words) "buay-song" look does turn people away.)
Went to some high-class building with Stacey to discuss "something which I have no idea of" yesterday. As we stepped into her office building, there was this really grand glassy wine cellar approximately 2/3 stories high where one could order any of those beverage and the butler would take the glass elavator to where the requested wine is located. Okay, I know I have just conjured up a v messy piece of description. Being so mesmerised by such grandeur, I forgotten to snap a picture of it. =( But it is somewhere near Bugis, in the same building as the Emirates head office in Singapore.
Almost 28 days later from my intended day to catch a movie, I caught "28 weeks later yesterday" (the pun was meant to be there. btw, dun ask what a pun is, i only have a vague idea). Just like my thoughts after watching Spiderman 3, I don't understand why people still value those who created the trouble/problem in the movies. Maybe I might never understand how they feel till I have kids myself. shudders... brrr... the responsibility that comes with it...
The E2max (which they tried to coolly call it "Entertainment to the max") membership card is like a rip-off.
Guess I didn't get the technique right when my leg crammed in the pool so badly whenever a butterfly stroke was attempted. Sometimes the pain was so unbearable that I had to leave the pool right after it occurred. Needa brush up on my water skills. Oh wait, Kevin just told me "Pain is my friend" though the norm was "Google's friend".
I don't befriend any of the above 2. I prefer Yahoo! =) It has this retro feeling.