into my second week of hols
and yeaps. It is now the second week of my holidays alright. Heh. Was at East Coast Park with "Goo Goo Dolls" and QH last Thursday. Unlike the usual crowds we always see at the weekends, the place was surprisingly quiet and feels more spacious than before. Had Mac for breakfast there before renting a bike for $5 for 2 hours. Actually almost all rental kiosks have such an offer at the park. However, ours included a free bottle of drink at the end of it.
Rode to the cable ski park there and wanted to complete what I set out to do. We sat on our bikes (while QH stood on his blades) and observed how much fun others were having with the cable ski. Despite getting quite nervous from the thought of falling in the sea water for an hour without being able to even complete a round, I went to try it out. =) And yeaps. No regretsfor I am a natural pro in this aspect. I managed to hang on for 3 rounds non-stop before letting loose of the cable. It was fun alrights, but I suspected that the previous days of non-stop and draining swimming sessions under the swelting hot sun, coupled with the sun-burnt that I got made me feel as though I was thoroughly sapped of my energy after the first take off. In the end, I think I rested 15 min out of the 1 hour pass which I purchased.
Actually, I'm feeling sorta tired now too. Thanx to the early morning disturbances from QH who has been forcing me to go everyday. Hard life =p
My terrapin fell from a great height yesterday and it was oozing out from its wounded hand. It was the first time that "Wartortle" spilled so much BLOOD! I'm sure it was pain alrights, but I didn't know if the vet could heal turtles too?! hmmm... but i let it sleep and thankfully, it's blood stopped bleeding at the very least. *phew*
Rode to the cable ski park there and wanted to complete what I set out to do. We sat on our bikes (while QH stood on his blades) and observed how much fun others were having with the cable ski. Despite getting quite nervous from the thought of falling in the sea water for an hour without being able to even complete a round, I went to try it out. =) And yeaps. No regrets
Actually, I'm feeling sorta tired now too. Thanx to the early morning disturbances from QH who has been forcing me to go everyday. Hard life =p
My terrapin fell from a great height yesterday and it was oozing out from its wounded hand. It was the first time that "Wartortle" spilled so much BLOOD! I'm sure it was pain alrights, but I didn't know if the vet could heal turtles too?! hmmm... but i let it sleep and thankfully, it's blood stopped bleeding at the very least. *phew*