This came to my house today.

Okay, actually she represents this:

Just don't ask how much how much it is.
Had ice cream cake last Sunday to mark my parents' birthdaybecause I have the sudden urge to eat ice cream cos' everyone prefers ice cream cake. :) It was so delightful that I suspect I must have added a few kg to my mass. Ah wells, not that I don't wanna jog or what. It's been raining almost every second recently that it's futile to even step outta the house. So, I decided to sleep during this rainy season. :) As much as I hate to admit it, think my current input > output.
maybe the excess, (input-output), is converted to arm muscles automatically.
And for those who are bored from anything, I think this is a useful read:
some comms thing
Okay, actually she represents this:
Just don't ask how much how much it is.
Had ice cream cake last Sunday to mark my parents' birthday
And for those who are bored from anything, I think this is a useful read:
some comms thing