my computer just gave up on me last night
Instead of feeling a bit sad and like... "oh what happen to my comp", I went "WTF" and even "FARK MAN!" in my room when the stupid error message appeared. Thank goodness I have finished my stats report and stuff. I should have taken it as a sign when my computer had problems with MS office few days back. GRRRRrrrrr.......
And I'm freaking pissed cos I got darn blardy good photos to upload after the cave exploration today and got so many things to write abt on about this trip.
Ever thought where "Narnia thebitch Witch and the Wardrobe was filmed? :)
Heh. Now u know what kind of places I been too...
Ah wells. Life without technology. I gotta get used to it. Afterall, Kat also got used to it for about a month and her life went on? =p
By the way, I have typed an entry on today's outing but it's under draft. Will publish that when I receive the recovery disk to revive my comp.
Meanwhile, let me get done with my work since I have no entertainment except the TV till then. Afterall, I'm here tohave fun study. =)
And I'm freaking pissed cos I got darn blardy good photos to upload after the cave exploration today and got so many things to write abt on about this trip.
Ever thought where "Narnia the
Heh. Now u know what kind of places I been too...
Ah wells. Life without technology. I gotta get used to it. Afterall, Kat also got used to it for about a month and her life went on? =p
By the way, I have typed an entry on today's outing but it's under draft. Will publish that when I receive the recovery disk to revive my comp.
Meanwhile, let me get done with my work since I have no entertainment except the TV till then. Afterall, I'm here to