It's my life story

Monday, March 10, 2008

some random backdated pictures

It must have been the Laksa that I nded up rushing to the washroom on Saturday night so many times. So, feeling a bit less than energetic, I stayed at home on Sunday. It's good anyway, considering that it's about time to clear my work. So I sat down in front of my laptop typing the v long report for 12 hours till 10pm at night and just when I click save there is this dumb error msg appeared. So, I ended up recovering only 30% of the work and continued from there till 4am this morning. SUPID TECHNOLOGY.
NEXT TIME IM GG TO USE PEN AND PAPER TO WRITE ALREADY.

Anyways, it's been a bit annoying these few days. First it was my stomach, then today I realised that a 1 day overdue book here fine will cost 3 NZD. WTF. It irks me each time I pay for such stupid stuff... Grrr... ah wells... Now I'm monitoring my book loans...

I saw this shirt in the city:
KINKY!

My stats time series class on tues. The pace is so slow and this is the 2nd week and I still learning INTRO ON TIME SERIES.


And Data Communications is even worse. The pace is really... sllloooooowww. It's inevitable that my mind starts to wander off in lectures man. And yeah, fyi, this LT shown here is the Law LT. It's a bit warped here. I'm having my maths class at Engin LT, comp sci class at Law LT, Time series class in the building of Comp sci and my science and entrepreneurship classes at Science LT.

And the above is a picture of the Law LT. In all LTs so far, it is designed such that when a person in the middle stands up, everyone must stand up and walk out to the isle as well so as to let the person out. So, what some of the students here do is to just walk barefooted on top of the tabletops across to their seats in the centre.

And this is the most dumb tap design ever built. The taps do supply the water as indicated, with hot being BOILING HOT TEMP and cold being AS COLD AS ICE WATER. So either way, u will get a freaking sensation when u wash ur hands (of course I assume that everyone washes their hands, which might not always be true).

Such a tap can also be found in the Engineering departments. So much for engineering...

And this is a pic of my ice cream at the beach on Saturday (triple scoop consisting of lime and lemon, Hockey Pockey and Berry sorbet - cost me $3.50 NZD). Hot weather lar so i bought =) SLURP!


View of my campus outside the stats class room on Friday. About 9am. Nice eh? =)


And this is the fishing coat which u have to wear for fishing (like those u see in the movies). So many compartments man! Almost thought it's some vest used in army of that sort. But then again, army never come up with intelligent stuff. (read: water-proof bath-towels and super absorbant ponchos)


And the next few pic are some of the food i ate on the plane. perhaps one of the better ones ever since I left Singapore. Usually, I would upload them to airlinemeals.net but apparently they aren't as popular anymore.
The dinner + dessert since I left singapore at about 8pm.



And the breakfast since I touched down here at 11am.