It's my life story

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Static shock everyday

Okay, this is like the donno how many-th time my hands got this static shock from touching anything metallic in the apartment. This includes the table top, tap, the cutlery, basically as long as it's stainless steel and it's dry, there is this very high chance that I'm going to get a sensation when I touch it.

And the worse thing is it happens each time when I am least concious of it.
Going to the pharmacy to see if there is anything to reduce this nonsense. Something like a spray on for the table top or for my hands. Cos it's really enough is enough when this happens like everyday. I'm even considering getting some gloves to prevent my hands from such sensations again.

Christchurch is dry but I think there is definitely some solution in the market to solve this problem, else I will start to come up with some engineering solution by myself. Afterall, I have studied electrostatics.