It's my life story

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wanted to blog about a play which was showing in Singapore. Hated the movie and I doubt if I would ever enjoy the play. As much as I get excited over watching Resident Evil or even Silent Hill movies, some movies just makes me feel *sick*.

Caught a movie at Cine which was rated R21. Forgotten the title and have no intentions to try to remember it. It was so sick. So sick that I wanted to leave the cinema 1/2 way through, but Tim wanted to watch how it ended (which sucked btw). R21 can only be because either the movie is darn violent, too gory or ... too sexual. I'm just disgusted with the plot and yet surprised that our censorship board actually passes these kinds of movies?!

So yeah, don't bother to ask me to catch R21 movies ever, unless it's some blockbuster or something.