Merry Christmas!
It's the time of the year again!
My family does not celebrate Christmas as much as Chinese New Year, but I do enjoy the festive lively atmosphere whenever Christmas is around the corner. For a start, as mentioned before (or have I), we got this family christmas tree early this month and my sis assembled it while I did the extremely tough job of supervising. ;)
Anyways, for those in the dark, I was in F1 on Christmas eve cos I had an appointment with someone. Don't ask me why I chose this date. It was the other party, not me. But I got a shock when I saw my supervisor and a few other people like the French guy who works around GZ that day.
Had a JC class gathering last Sunday in Chinatown $10+++ KTV, thanx to LMM's lobang. She organised the outing and informed everyone. It was a smashing good time as we caught up with one another and my Clara nonsense started just so automatically. It was good though to chat up with some of my pals with quite a number of them being attached already. LMM arranged for 2 rooms of KTV rooms. Talked to everyone with mostly questions like "where/what are you working now?", "how's life", etc.
And we got Andrew's wedding invitation that day to be held in Singapore's first St. Regis Hotel! For those of you who are wondering, this hotel chain is very reputable in US. I heard even Ritz Carlton can't compare to it! Can't wait to go on that day!
We also filmed a short video clip for Andrew's wedding day there and then. Apparently, TP aka our "crap king" decides to shy away, and thankfully we had CK to lead the group with GM and SY and donno who as the "directors". It sure look us a long time with a gazillion takes to finally get the act together.
Ha! So much for mo qi.
My family does not celebrate Christmas as much as Chinese New Year, but I do enjoy the festive lively atmosphere whenever Christmas is around the corner. For a start, as mentioned before (or have I), we got this family christmas tree early this month and my sis assembled it while I did the extremely tough job of supervising. ;)
Anyways, for those in the dark, I was in F1 on Christmas eve cos I had an appointment with someone. Don't ask me why I chose this date. It was the other party, not me. But I got a shock when I saw my supervisor and a few other people like the French guy who works around GZ that day.
Had a JC class gathering last Sunday in Chinatown $10+++ KTV, thanx to LMM's lobang. She organised the outing and informed everyone. It was a smashing good time as we caught up with one another and my Clara nonsense started just so automatically. It was good though to chat up with some of my pals with quite a number of them being attached already. LMM arranged for 2 rooms of KTV rooms. Talked to everyone with mostly questions like "where/what are you working now?", "how's life", etc.
And we got Andrew's wedding invitation that day to be held in Singapore's first St. Regis Hotel! For those of you who are wondering, this hotel chain is very reputable in US. I heard even Ritz Carlton can't compare to it! Can't wait to go on that day!
We also filmed a short video clip for Andrew's wedding day there and then. Apparently, TP aka our "crap king" decides to shy away, and thankfully we had CK to lead the group with GM and SY and donno who as the "directors". It sure look us a long time with a gazillion takes to finally get the act together.
Ha! So much for mo qi.