got tuna?
Talked to WS on MSN last night. Talking to WS is like talking to SQ. So much vulgarities in a msg. HA! He's now in NZ back to continue to where he left off. Interestingly we had a convo (I censored out all vulgar words):
"eh tell u something. U confirm feel better one after I say this."
"what."
"Remember the Ilam Village goodie bag?"
"ah huh... what abt it?"
"No Tuna this year leh!!!!"
My first reaction was like... (-,-) and I could almost hear him emphasize on the leh...
Okay, now I feel better cos I got tuna.
"eh tell u something. U confirm feel better one after I say this."
"what."
"Remember the Ilam Village goodie bag?"
"ah huh... what abt it?"
"No Tuna this year leh!!!!"
My first reaction was like... (-,-) and I could almost hear him emphasize on the leh...
Okay, now I feel better cos I got tuna.