It's my life story

Friday, June 16, 2006

chinatown again...

Had a little recap of where to bring those delegates to Chinatown in July today. As usual, after all that walking from Pagoda street to Smith Street to Trengganu Street to Temple street, it's time for a little indulgent.


Didn't know that the glutinous rice ball included the green tea flavour. But it's full of flavour and tastes similar to that of the seasame. Despite all that, it's the peanut flavour that really got me going...

*YUM*

Earlier in the day was at Tanjong Pagar naviagting my way through to Chinatown (not that I didn't have enough $ in my EZ-link card to take the train to Chinatown, but I had to do something in Telok Ayer street) and felt that I was in another part of Singapore which I rarely been to. Feels surreal, yet so real. (pun intended, and gelhead: dont ask where is the pun, else...)

Had dinner at Chinatown and happened to meet my 1 of my JC first 3 mths Chinese teacher. Gosh. Now he's a financial advisor. I tot the last I heard from him was he working with Prudential? Hmm... Finally, it's the weekend at last! Gotta restock more food at home... Didn't snack much these weeks thanx to the insufficient biscuits/chocolates/cookies/etc. to munch on. I even had to eat apples as "snacks"...