The most "lau ya" hp ever
After settting the alarm clock on my hp yesterday, i went to bed. And that was the last time my hp was ever "alive". Honestly, I'm freaking pissed off right now as this HP has not died on me the first time already. The last time it died what happened?
NOKIA CARE CENTRE.
After which, there was something wrong with the charger that came with the HP and so, what happened again?
NOKIA CARE CENTRE.
Before you can say "oh hp spoil because u didn't handle properly mah...", let me add this: the stupid problem came right on the first day when I received my phone and Nokia could "only repair my phone and not have it on a 1 to 1 exchange" which is almost close to saying "blame it on your bad luck that you got 1 of our faulty phones, but I can try my best to make this faulty phone enjoyable for u".
<- utterly drater.
So, now gotta search ard the house (again) for some stupid old phone while I gotta send my BLOODY PHONE TO THE CARE CENTRE ONCE AGAIN.
@&(*@#(@@@#@&!*(#*!(#
I apologise for the tone which I might have set in the above line (random swear words, but if u seen something which is offensive, tts just bad luck). Just cant believe my luck that it can die every now and then as and when it likes.
NOKIA CARE CENTRE.
After which, there was something wrong with the charger that came with the HP and so, what happened again?
NOKIA CARE CENTRE.
Before you can say "oh hp spoil because u didn't handle properly mah...", let me add this: the stupid problem came right on the first day when I received my phone and Nokia could "only repair my phone and not have it on a 1 to 1 exchange" which is almost close to saying "blame it on your bad luck that you got 1 of our faulty phones, but I can try my best to make this faulty phone enjoyable for u".
<- utterly drater.
So, now gotta search ard the house (again) for some stupid old phone while I gotta send my BLOODY PHONE TO THE CARE CENTRE ONCE AGAIN.
@&(*@#(@@@#@&!*(#*!(#
I apologise for the tone which I might have set in the above line (random swear words, but if u seen something which is offensive, tts just bad luck). Just cant believe my luck that it can die every now and then as and when it likes.