napfa test
Few days back, I was chatting with my cousin online and out of curiosity, I started asking him about his NAPFA test.
NinjaLZG: So you cleared ur NAPFA test?
cousin: yeap for the 4 stations yet to complete the 2.4km run. so unsure if can pass.
NinjaLZG: Oh... So u cleared ur chin up eh... how many did u do?
cousin: oh... only 25...
NinjaLZG: what??! 25? so many?! so u highest no. of chin up for ur class huh?
cousin: no lar... only 25.. my fren did 30+...
NinjaLZG: surely there are some who failed right...
cousin: oh have. The fat ones all failed... so 6 failed...
NinjaLZG: ... ...
I didnt tell him that i could only do 1 when i was his standard. Didn't he realise that not only fat pple cannot do chin ups lar...
Sheesh. But boy, I admit he's fit.
NinjaLZG: So you cleared ur NAPFA test?
cousin: yeap for the 4 stations yet to complete the 2.4km run. so unsure if can pass.
NinjaLZG: Oh... So u cleared ur chin up eh... how many did u do?
cousin: oh... only 25...
NinjaLZG: what??! 25? so many?! so u highest no. of chin up for ur class huh?
cousin: no lar... only 25.. my fren did 30+...
NinjaLZG: surely there are some who failed right...
cousin: oh have. The fat ones all failed... so 6 failed...
NinjaLZG: ... ...
I didnt tell him that i could only do 1 when i was his standard. Didn't he realise that not only fat pple cannot do chin ups lar...
Sheesh. But boy, I admit he's fit.