It's my life story

Sunday, July 02, 2006

weekend maddness

It's been quite an enjoyable weekend. Had a BBQ at Jeremy Chong's place with 'em and erm... it seems that I was being so shot down (again) by everyone there. Worse now they have recruited 1 more on their side. Sheesh. It's hard being able to fight alone... =( *sigh*

Barely had 4 hours of complete sleep before being awakened to proceed to Millennia Walk with YT to witness some embarrassing stuff happening there in the wee hours at 10am. The singing was so good that it was comparable to William Hung's "She Bangs", it's way better than SQ's. you better appreciate that u brat, else it's gg on Youtube.com . Never seen a worse brat in my life. Now I know why gelhead becomes so insane at times. Just imagine:

a crazy drater behaving like "herself" in Cafe Cartel. Screaming and kicking like some premature infant for donations and placing ridiculous orders like "Pancakes without whipped cream, fruits, etc." when it all comes with it. Almost the same as ordering "Chicken Rice" without chicken and cucumber. Might as well next time just go Mcdonald's and eat. Cheaper that way and u can go behave foolishly. Sheesh. If my kids were to behave like this, I would wack the daylights out of her. Indeed, it was an awfully traumatising experience which is almost like going through NS again. Only difference is that, this time, it's worse.

Fast forwarding to the later part in the afternoon when our "Queen of England" has left for some better activities, (thank goodness!) met up with Stacey. Though I tried to tell myself that I would not get anything, I was kinda tempted by 2 shirts and that set me back by almost $40. Nonetheless, it was really nice-looking. =p Went to Taka for the Singapore Food Fest featuring our Uniquely Singapore Dish --- Chilli Crabs. Paid 10 bucks and shared a portion of it with her. Surprisingly, they were also giving out free beer and soya milk drink too, so heck, took quite a number of teeny winy cups to "sample". I must add that the shark's fin soup, Snow Ice, crab claw and some crab thingi as well as the coconut juice was not bad as well, except that I'm amazed how we can't place the coconut on the table due to it's cutting at the base. =( Heh. Managed to catch up on the latest happenings and got updated with many surprising news as well.

Before I end off, let me just upload a few pictures before I start packing my very last-minute stuff for tomorrow's events:

BTW, I saw the video which I took. It was alot clearer. *grinz*

LOOK at the no. of shopping bags we she got! It's amazing how much they can shop and for how long. Any shop with seats are considered high end shops already.
Managed to combine a purchase with Stacey such that I only need to pay $5 for my T-shirt. =) dun worry, cos as some bugger always say "the guilt will go away".