more (irrelevanet) pictures!
Usually, it's troublesome to put up pictures on websites because of the process involved --- from taking them to waiting for them to be uploaded. However, without pictures, it becomes less easy to read (which explains why I never get to finish a book which I deem too thick, no matter how hard I tried).
----------------------------------------------
Way back home yesterday, "Goodies for grab" was sold over the counters at the SSC. Curious, I went to the counter to purchase one.

In it, there was 10 complimentry coupons for entry to the pool,
3 gym coupons and
a $5 off voucher for some course.
More pictures actually do look better!
----------------------------------------
Few days back, Gelhead tried to introduce this Bang! Howdy game to me! go Yahoo! it and u know what that is. Sadly, my comp just had to "go hang" itself whenever the game climaxes (dun think dirty). SQ felt that it was kinda dumb (as usual) and mister* has yet to complain of the game.
------------------------------------
Before I end off, I thought this picture looks like some Survivor Island. =) And yesh, go guess where =p.
----------------------------------------------
Way back home yesterday, "Goodies for grab" was sold over the counters at the SSC. Curious, I went to the counter to purchase one.
a $5 off voucher for some course.
More pictures actually do look better!
----------------------------------------
Few days back, Gelhead tried to introduce this Bang! Howdy game to me! go Yahoo! it and u know what that is. Sadly, my comp just had to "go hang" itself whenever the game climaxes (dun think dirty). SQ felt that it was kinda dumb (as usual) and mister* has yet to complain of the game.
------------------------------------
Before I end off, I thought this picture looks like some Survivor Island. =) And yesh, go guess where =p.