It's my life story

Monday, December 24, 2007

hectic day

As I end my run at the nearby playground, I heard a soft mew and as I walked towards it. There it was.

Hurriedly ran back to tell my sis who brought along some biscuits to feed the cute thing. And played with it till like 215am. It was absolutely insance considering that I plan to wake up at 730am and leave the house at 8.

Apparently, I was so right.

I left my humble adobe at 945am and cabbed down to Cine. Anyways, I just wished I have woken up earlier cos' now I gotta go back to Taka again. NZ immigration opens only for like... 2 hours?!?!?! Sheesh. nvm. at least got my X-ray done today. Then hurriedly updated my bank bks and took a ride to Chinatown before heading to Sengkang library for a good read and had my early dinner before heading home.

Think MOS Unagi Rice burger standard dropped. The Unagi a bit... soft.

Or maybe because I have indulged in too much gd food all the time?