Kuishin-Bo, KBox and National Treasure
Finally, after many years of insatiable hunger, I have finally stepped into Kuishin-Bo! WHOOTS! Edmund made a booking the day before and we managed to secure 20 seats though the early birds like CT, WC, SY, WK, etc. (quite a lot of early birds actually) came early and formed the queue. Think Edmund was quite right when he knew that everyone is going to be late. So, he msged everyone the night before to meet at 11am though they are opened for lunch only at 1130am. (I was 1 of those who was late.)
When they finally opened the shutters, we conveniently sat ourselves at the table which were reserved for us and started to hunt for food around the restaurant. WOOHOO! Being the vvvvv kind ZG (as we always know), I sacrifised myself by letting the others have a go at the yummy food first while I looked after their belongings on the table. When 1 of them returned, I hurriedly rushed to the drinks station and got myself a drink before sitting myself back at the table, only to be flooded with lots of food from what my other table-mates took. WOW!!!! I would have taken the pictures of all the food if not for the fact that my sis conveniently took my camera to some chalet...So, basically I was well fed there after without having a need to even stand up to grab some food. Let me see what I had: Tepanyaki, steamboat, all sorts of sushi, sashimi, escargots, etc. Think I can write forever if I list everything down.
And yesh, you didn't see wrongly nor did I type wrongly. I had escargots. Digging it out of the shell was just... Grrrr.... Attempting to chew on it is just plain gross. So once again, the paparazzi around me whipped out their cameras and took some pic/vids of the entire ordeal. Actually, I took a picture of it as well with JC's camera. Just waiting for him to upload it. Heh. Had a vvv long chat with the folks as we ate.
When it was time to leave, SY had this sudden urge to be generous and decided to pick up the tabs for everyone. Then we proceeded to purchase 715pm tix on "National Treasure" before heading to the KBox for some screaming over the microphone. Heh. I was sure I was mixing with the generation Y people till I heard songs that only my dad sang. Sheesh. It was vvv amusing nonetheless. Of course, ειδΉε€ was not spared when I'm around. =) Took loads of photos and vid clips with Edmund's cam. Heh. Gotta get from them man those photos.
Had "National Treasure" movie thereafter, and met a brunei perm staff. Exchanged coupon for regular popcorn set and the 7 of us shared. Heh. Had BK for dinner and after that reached home at 1120pm.
Been too lazy to wake up earlier today to go for the X-ray and the settling of my student visa. Sheesh. And I have to get to NUS on Monday to collect some letter. Better have them done on Monday since there is going to be a series of hols that is upcoming.
Okay, fellas if you have photos of today's event please upload somewhere or email or what lar. Heh. Desperate for photos. All the words without pic is sure boring.
When they finally opened the shutters, we conveniently sat ourselves at the table which were reserved for us and started to hunt for food around the restaurant. WOOHOO! Being the vvvvv kind ZG (as we always know), I sacrifised myself by letting the others have a go at the yummy food first while I looked after their belongings on the table. When 1 of them returned, I hurriedly rushed to the drinks station and got myself a drink before sitting myself back at the table, only to be flooded with lots of food from what my other table-mates took. WOW!!!! I would have taken the pictures of all the food if not for the fact that my sis conveniently took my camera to some chalet...So, basically I was well fed there after without having a need to even stand up to grab some food. Let me see what I had: Tepanyaki, steamboat, all sorts of sushi, sashimi, escargots, etc. Think I can write forever if I list everything down.
And yesh, you didn't see wrongly nor did I type wrongly. I had escargots. Digging it out of the shell was just... Grrrr.... Attempting to chew on it is just plain gross. So once again, the paparazzi around me whipped out their cameras and took some pic/vids of the entire ordeal. Actually, I took a picture of it as well with JC's camera. Just waiting for him to upload it. Heh. Had a vvv long chat with the folks as we ate.
When it was time to leave, SY had this sudden urge to be generous and decided to pick up the tabs for everyone. Then we proceeded to purchase 715pm tix on "National Treasure" before heading to the KBox for some screaming over the microphone. Heh. I was sure I was mixing with the generation Y people till I heard songs that only my dad sang. Sheesh. It was vvv amusing nonetheless. Of course, ειδΉε€ was not spared when I'm around. =) Took loads of photos and vid clips with Edmund's cam. Heh. Gotta get from them man those photos.
Had "National Treasure" movie thereafter, and met a brunei perm staff. Exchanged coupon for regular popcorn set and the 7 of us shared. Heh. Had BK for dinner and after that reached home at 1120pm.
Been too lazy to wake up earlier today to go for the X-ray and the settling of my student visa. Sheesh. And I have to get to NUS on Monday to collect some letter. Better have them done on Monday since there is going to be a series of hols that is upcoming.
Okay, fellas if you have photos of today's event please upload somewhere or email or what lar. Heh. Desperate for photos. All the words without pic is sure boring.