It's my life story

Saturday, December 01, 2007

HF domain, it's weird, but I'm gonna miss it.

This marks the end of the first week of the examination period. Most of my HF classmates had their last paper on that Friday.
And it was the last time I am officially going to see them in class, since most of them are in their fourth year and I won't be in class next semester braving through those rough times with them. I guess the cohesiveness was brought about by my lecturers who made the module so difficult with a weekly assignment and a weekly test right after the tutorials are discussed.

Never thought I will say this, but, the learning sessions in the HF classes would be something that I miss. It sure is ironic. Looking back at my previous entries earlier in the semester, I think I would still say that HF is difficult.

But, I'm glad I took it. =)

Else, I would not have met many interesting peeps or even have access to microwave labs as a hangout place.