It's my life story

Friday, January 04, 2008

And the story continues...

So, to continue with the story, I actually went down to NUS this morning and reached there at noon time to collect that letter before heading down to Civic Plaza (once again) for the very same reason. So, my application was accepted but there was a bit of problem with some very slow administration on NZ immigration and the partner university. Long story and complicated too.

My day was kinda like bugged when I realised that I would have to head down to settle my wisdom teeth. The thought of having my gums cut and stitched up is just... plain gross. Usually, the word "sew" is associated with clothes, but now... with my gums?!?!? And I can almost imagine blood spurtin' outta the gums like scenes from "SAW" movies like the Sentosa Muscial Fountains.

My energy is sapped from doing anything now. Feels darn disgusted and sick.

Nila told me to schedule the op in the evening so at least I can sleep right after that till the next day. This means that I gotta be like a camel and stock up on food in my stomach the night before.

No wonder SQ says that if I wanna be a sadist, it's good to be a dentist cos' u get to make others feel pain and yet receive payment for it.

Despite so, I trust her. My dentist is more than qualified to do the job. =)
ZG has confidence in her.

What he lacks now is to schedule an apptment... (Heh.)