1st week (of 2) into special sem
As I'm idling in the Science Library, an alien somewhere out there is crystalizing some stuff in the Chemistry lab.
-------------------------------
Had the first test on Quality Engineering today. A very cool module with very cool students (aka ME). Met many fun Americans and the lessons were very lively. I didn't know that I would expect such an element of fun and laughter in class, but it was absolutely a pleasant surprise alright...
And though it was 2 weeks for the module, it was fun nonetheless. =D
Singapore university students ought to have such fun. It helps to beat the complexity of modules anytime.
On a side note, the drater is returning this week. (ignore this part if you readers dun understand. U nv understand anyways...)
--------------------------------
The crystal should have formed and the alien should be ready by now.
-------------------------------
Had the first test on Quality Engineering today. A very cool module with very cool students (aka ME). Met many fun Americans and the lessons were very lively. I didn't know that I would expect such an element of fun and laughter in class, but it was absolutely a pleasant surprise alright...
And though it was 2 weeks for the module, it was fun nonetheless. =D
Singapore university students ought to have such fun. It helps to beat the complexity of modules anytime.
On a side note, the drater is returning this week. (ignore this part if you readers dun understand. U nv understand anyways...)
--------------------------------
The crystal should have formed and the alien should be ready by now.