It's my life story

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

gamble with my hair

Everytime I step into a hair cut shop to cut my hair, it is almost like taking a gamble. This is because it really depends on how skilled the fella cutting your hair is. And unfortunately, my hair was sort of in a mess after today's cut. Not that bad, I think it should be ready when my hair grows back. (it had better be) And this stupid gal was bi*ching about the way I told her to cut my hair and still cut it till it becomes a MESS.

Whatever it is, I'm kinda pissed now. So better not ask me why I'm wearing a cap when you see me the next few days.

Shall keep this entry till either a girl compliments my hairstyle OR my hair grows back (whichever is earlier).

Stupid b*tch at EC cut.