visit to BTC by VIP(aka ME)
Juz back from BTC. Now at YIH computer cluster typing.
Heh. BTC certainly looks really new and nice and it has a really nice-looking gym too! It's emptiness could be due to the fact that it's the vacation period now and I don't remember NUS offering any special semester modules from the faculty of law. No wonder, the food court over there does not seem so packed during the lunch time when I went over. Didn't have time to snap pictures (as I rushed to catch the 12 noon shuttle back to KRC due to my afternoon lessons), but in short, it's a new campus with new studying rooms, new gyms, new cafeterias, new libraries, new LTs, new co-ops etc.
Why didn't engineering root there instead?
Alrights gotta snooze before my next lesson at 2pm.
Heh. BTC certainly looks really new and nice and it has a really nice-looking gym too! It's emptiness could be due to the fact that it's the vacation period now and I don't remember NUS offering any special semester modules from the faculty of law. No wonder, the food court over there does not seem so packed during the lunch time when I went over. Didn't have time to snap pictures (as I rushed to catch the 12 noon shuttle back to KRC due to my afternoon lessons), but in short, it's a new campus with new studying rooms, new gyms, new cafeterias, new libraries, new LTs, new co-ops etc.
Why didn't engineering root there instead?
Alrights gotta snooze before my next lesson at 2pm.